Fiancée Visa (K-1)

A Fiancée Visa authorizes a foreign national to visit the US and marry his or her US citizen fiancée within 90 days of arrival. Both the US citizen and the K-1 visa applicant must have been legally free to marry at the time the petition was submitted and continue to be so. The marriage must be legal under the laws of the United States state where the marriage will take place. It’s also important to remember that in order to be eligible for a fiancée visa, the foreign-citizen fiancée and U.S. citizen sponsor must have met in person within the last two years.

error: Content is protected AAWMCS Security!!