Spousal Visa (K-3)

If you are a U.S citizen and want to petition your foreign citizen spouse, he or she must first apply for a Spousal Visa (K-3). Spousal Visa allows to lessen the physical separation between foreign-citizen and US citizen spouses by permitting them to get a non-immigrant K-3 visa overseas and enter the US while their immigrant visa petition is being processed.

error: Content is protected AAWMCS Security!!